Folk rock artist Wendy Colonna is schedule to perform Aug. 10 at the Summer Showcase Concert Series at the Buddy Holly Center.
The Buddy Holly Center has announced the line-up for the annual Summer Showcase Concert Series. Performances are every Thursday evening from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Meadows Courtyard, May 25 – August 24.
For more than 17 years, the Summer Showcase experience has offered something for every taste in live, original music. All concerts are free to the public and family friendly. Patrons will enjoy live, music, food trucks, cash bar and free children’s craft activities; all in the shaded Meadows Courtyard. No outside beverages are allowed.
The schedule is as follows:
- May 25: Element – R & B and Funk
- June 1: Mikayla Griffin – Americana/Pop/Country
- June 8: Gypsy Jayne – Jazz Rock
- June 15: Jenni Dale Lord Band – Americana/Country
- June 22: Mariachi Mexico Lindo – Traditional Mariachi
- June 29: Nuclear Juarez –Surf Rock
- July 6: No Dry County – Indie/Folk Rock
- July 13: hONEyhoUSe – Blues/Soul/Folk/Americana
- July 20: Colin Gilmore – Indie Rock/ Alternative Folk
- July 27: Mike Pritchard – Rock and Roll
- Aug. 3: Patricia Vonne – Latin Roots Rock
- Aug. 10: Wendy Colonna– Folk Rock
- Aug. 17: En Power & Light – Blues, Soul, Folk and Americana
- Aug. 24: Sugarwitch – Rockabilly/Surf Rock/Desertbilly
The Summer Showcase Concert Series is funded through sponsorships and donations. Your support helps us keep the Summer Showcase Concert Series free to the public. If you would like to become a sponsor or make a contribution, please contact Tonja Hagy-Valdine at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 806.775.3566.